Wednesday, March 20, 2013

love letters

A friend of mine challenged a group of people to write a love letter a day. The letter could be to a friend, or a complete stranger. The idea of this was a little scary for me.  I'm not sure exactly why.  Maybe it was the eleven days of letters.  Whatever the reason, that fear instigated a determination to overcome it.  So, I am in!  Care to join us?   


MARCH 20-31, 2013

Love MORE ~ https://vimeo.com/53128785

I invite you to create waves of love with me. Starting today for the next 11 days, I encourage you to write at least one letter each day to someone you love, to yourself, to a stranger, to the world. Be inspired and share your heart. The more we pour out the love that is in us, that IS us, it will create a blanket of healing for humanity.

Hand write your love note or letter. Share the song in your heart. Be Love and Live in Love. This is our purpose.

Let's create the wave and cleanse our hearts, heal our minds and create a world of compassion.

Surf's Up!

If you are inspired you are welcome to share your love letters with us and invite others to join in the wave.

"Love is all around us, waiting for you and me."
Heart Songs, Cassandra Deehring Alls

In Love,
Cassandra
www.holisticdiva.com





 I will not say who this is for, just that they are a very special person.

This is called together for two 


Together
In love
Together
Happy with you

Our hands
Our eyes
Our hearts
Melt intertwined together

Your breath
Your warmth
Your touch
Ignite our souls together

Arms crave to hold
Ears long to hear
Spine eager to curve into your caress
Thighs hunger for yours

The beat of my heart skips
At the sight
At the thought
At the dream
Of you

Radiating love from your face
Strength of love in your embrace
Tasting love as it drips from your lips
Anything but commonplace




{ my senses are full }




No comments:

Post a Comment