Friday, March 22, 2013

love letters, part deux





 love letters, letters of love

They are everywhere and all around us.  In the glances we give, the touch of a finger, written on a paper cup of coffee, on the mirror in lipstick, a sticky note tucked in a secret place to be found at a later time...



 When was the last time you wrote your own brand of love letter?  To your wife, to your husband, your child, mother, father, sister, brother, beloved pet...  to yourself.

Why wait join the Love Letter Wave!!!








What I love about you...

I LOVE your smile

I love the way we fit together

I love your cooking

I love the way you care for me

I love your heart felt notes to me

I love making you happy

I love the way we look together

I love the smirk you give me when the puppies are adorable

I absolutely love the way you can express your feelings in writing

I love your face

I love the way you look in jeans

I LOVE your smile

I love the way you kiss me

I absolutely love you in heels

I love your carefree laugh

I love the way you are open to new ideas

I love your lips

I love the way you look in the shower

I love the way you put extra effort in to even small things

I absolutely LOVE your smile

I love the way you look at me doing the thing I like

I love the way you look at me doing the thing YOU like :)

I love the way you love me

My love, my baby



               
What I love about you (part II)

I LOVE your smile

I love your kids

I love the way you dance

I love the interesting gifts you give

I love the outing ideas you have

I love your energy

I love your movie picks

I love the way you close your eyes

I love making love to you

I love sleeping next to you

I LOVE your smile

I love being seen with you

I love the way you please me

I love your thoughtfulness

I love your hugs

I absolutely, positively love your beautiful smile :)

Love, me


{ this was a love letter to me }

1 comment: