Thursday, August 29, 2013

where are you looking

Sitting on a train bridge there are two clear choices.
To look back or to look forward.

Power goes where focus flows




Actually there are more than two choices.  And there are songs to be sung, and photos to take.
So.  My first inspiration for this train bridge came from Pink Floyd -Wish you were here.

So you think you can tell?
Heaven from Hell?
A smile from a veil?
A green field from a cold steel rail?





The other is Lana Del Rey, who conspires with me to kick our shoes off in our best Joan Baez guitar strumming voice walking along the side of the road.

I hear the birds on the summer breeze,
I drive fast, I am alone in the night
Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble,
but I, I've got a war in my mind
So, I just ride, just ride,
I just ride, just ride

But I didn't really mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted, and then losing it to know what true freedom is.



No comments:

Post a Comment