Friday, August 30, 2013

just be

I have more photos of me falling down than I do of great accomplishments.

Does this mean I have more failures than success?
Does this mean I have more success capturing those moments of supposed failure?
Does this mean I have more success capturing those moments of supposed success?
 
It does not matter.

I have just as much fun giggling when I fall.
Rubbing my naked skin to feel each dewy blade of grass in the rain.

I have just as much fun glowing in the brilliant rays of sunshine.
Lifting my chin to meet the sun as it rises with my confidence.

Each moment a genius master with an important lesson.

To Just Be.

To just be me in all moments.
To see myself just as I am.

To enjoy each moment is a luxury I indulge with gratitude.









No comments:

Post a Comment